Sunday, November 11, 2012

Doctor Where?

So, I ran across a webcomic the other day called "Girls Next Door" on Deviant Art.  It's about Sarah (from Labyrinth) and Christine (from Phantom of the Opera) as flatmates going to a university set in a pan-fandom dimension.  By the way, the flatmates down stairs are Jareth and Erik, fandoms respective to the ladies above.

Now, I have no real talent for drawing that I've put effort into developing, so doing a webcomic is beyond me.  However, I did get a silly little idea for something I have affectionately titled "Doctor Where?"  It's the idea of doing a drabble series of a pan-fandom story about Doctor Who, where the Doctor takes his companions to different fandoms in his Tardis.

I'll probably still do other writings on here, but all the ones about this story will be marked clearly as "Doctor Where?" to be told easily apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment